25.4.11

CA FASHION SHOW

Ebru Şallı


Tülin Şahin
Yüksel Ak

Dear fashion lovers, I had a invitation card for a very famous designer's fashion show and today I went. It was worth seeing, for sure! Models seemed very glamorous on the runaway. Famous and well-known people, actresses all of them were there. The fashion show was about the evening dresses as it seen on the photos.Unfortunately i didn't take my Canon with me and i had to take their pics with my iphone as much as i can. I really love what i did today.


Stay With Love ; Nazlı


Cengiz Abazoğlu'nun defilesinin davetiyesi vardı ve aniden gitmeye karar verdim.İyi ki gitmişim , gerçekten görülmeye değerdi. Yüksel Ak, Ebru Şallı, Tülin Şahin gibi isimler vardı podyumda ve ışıl ışıl gece elbiseleriyle çok güzel görünüyorlardı.Canon umu yanıma almadığım için iphone la çekmek zorunda kaldım ve ancak bu kadar iyi olabildiler.Üşenmeyip gittiğime seviniyorum :) Sevgiyle Kalın ; Nazlı

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder