3.3.13

polar I


I mentioned about that i'd visit Polar Moda. Their invitation was so polite, i chose and wore whatever i like. The items i wore will be shown on the next post with their brands.Be sure that the items i chose are very cool ;)  Balmain, Prabal Gurung, Jason Wu and so on ! How bad that i had to use my iPhone instead of my Nikon although i took it with me :( i know quality of the photos above are not like u are used to seeing.

Keep on following for more !

Daha önce Polar Moda tarafından davet edildiğimden bahsetmiştim.Sizle paylaşmak için bir sonraki postta görebileceğiniz çok tatlı parçalar seçtim..Özellikle Balmain etek ve üst ile yaptığım kombin çok şeker oldu.Fotograf makinemi götürdüğüm halde bir sorundan dolayı kullanamadım o yüzden fotografları iPhone'la çektim.Görüntü kalitesi alıştığınızın dışında oldu :(

Daha fazlası için takipte kalın ! 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder