15.2.11

THE 8TH ISTANBUL BACH DAYS

Bach in Istanbul








The 8th Istanbul Bach Days opened its doors on 2 October with the recital by Gustav Leonhardt, the highly acclaimed Dutch keyboard player, conductor and musicologist billed as the greatest living master of Bach music. Along with Leonhardt the 8thIstanbul Bach days presented Andreas Staier and La Petite Bande in a historical meeting for music.
AYDIN ESEN
Adorable Pianist
St. Irene Church

Pianist Aydın Esen








The recital by Aydin Esen called "Aydin Esen Plays for Bach" in St. Irene was a rare musical experience !

THOMAS GABRIEL TRIO
  Thomas Gabriel Trio performed like a jazz concert at the adorable Sirkeci Train Station.



Me


Early last year, i went to Sebastian Bach's commemoration days concerts, whom for me is one of my favorite compositors. I wanted to go to all Bach Days classical music concerts but i could find tickets just for Aydın Esen and  The Thomas Gabriel Trio. I wanted to especially see Gustav Leonhardt and The European Union Chamber Orchestra with Hymnos Choir which were in St. Antoine Church. In the Thomas Gabriel Trio concert i wore my grandmother's padded shirt and lots of women whose ages are the same as my granddmother's asked me whose it was :)) i love pads on my shoulder !
I am looking for a piano concert that i can go to nowadays !


Stay With Love ; Nazlı




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder