14.2.11

MY VALENTINE













Valentine's day is the day when we cherish our loved ones and shower them with affection. We each choose a valentine and make every effort to show that special someone just how much we truly appreciate him or her. But who says "that someone" has to be human? For everyone who's "in love" with a furry, four-legged canine, let's take a moment to reflect on why we're so crazy about our dogs.

10 REASONS WHY MY DOG PAMUK IS MY VALENTINE

 Pamuk joyously greets me every time I come home. 
 Pamuk  is always in the mood to cuddle. 
 Pamuk never leaves the toilet seat up.
 Pamuk enjoys long walks on the grass.
 Pamuk never complains about my cooking.
 Pamuk helps me clean up spills in the kitchen.
 Pamuk keeps me warm at night and never steals the covers
 Pamuk shares my belief that there's never a wrong time for a nap.
 Pamuk doesn't fight with me about what show we should watch on TV.
 Pamuk loves me unconditionally.


 Stay With Love ; Nazlı

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder